Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "support@webmastersguide.com" <ke...@webmastersguide.com> on 2003/03/11 10:10:25 UTC

mod_asis (was Re: Proposal: Remove mod_imap from default list)

>  On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Greg Ames wrote:
>
>  > Rich Bowen wrote:
>  >
>  >  >       The comment about mod_asis was probably
>  >  > unwarranted. I think that there are probably people that use mod_asis.

   I myself have used it more than once, and I don't get
all that tricky with my code.  It allows some things to be
done extremely efficiently that otherwise would require
much less efficient approaches.  I'm for leaving it in.
Ray B. Morris
support@webmastersguide.com
http://www.WebmastersGuide.com