Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jan Froehlich <Ja...@infomotion.de> on 2008/06/26 15:58:17 UTC

Something like getCurrentAction(...)

Hi all,

As I am not sure if I can explain the whole context of my problem just a
short description of what I got and what I want:
I got an Action extending ActionSupport where I added a
getCurrentAction() method.

	public String getCurrentAction() {
		String sRequestURL =
getRequest().getRequestURL().toString();
		return
sRequestURL.substring(sRequestURL.lastIndexOf('/') + 1,
sRequestURL.length() - 1);
	}

The problem (with tiles I guess) is that I always get the url from my
tiles master template and not from the action that was called.
After I debugged the request object I found an array called
"specialAttributes" where I found the action name.

Is it possible to access those specialAttributes, or is there any other
way?

Regards
Jan

AW: Something like getCurrentAction(...)

Posted by Jan Froehlich <Ja...@infomotion.de>.
I'm sorry - found it......
Just ignore my last message!

That will return an object of this type:

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts
2/dispatcher/mapper/ActionMapping.html

musachy

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/how-do-we-access-the-action-invocation

Posted by Jan Froehlich <Ja...@infomotion.de>.
Well, ok - found that already - but I got no Idea what method returns my
desired action.

Re: Something like getCurrentAction(...)

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Froehlich <Ja...@infomotion.de>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Try this: