Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com on 2021/06/05 21:34:36 UTC

Multiple Currency Financial Reporting

Devs,

I am not sure if anyone in the community has successfully achieved this.

We have a client who uses 2 currencies, this is what we have done:

1.	Configured the 2 currencies in Admin >> Organization >> Currency
Configuration
2.	Setup products for each currency, one product has currency in
multiples set as 1 and another set as 4 (assume this is the exchange rate).
3.	Linked each product with its GL accounts.

We have noticed that when we view both customer account and financial
reports the product with currency in multiple of 4 shows same balance as the
one set as 1.

This means the currency in multiple of doesn't work as what we expected it
to do.

Could there be any who is successfully using Mifos X with multiple
currencies? How do you handle financial reporting of the different
currencies.

Or could there be a workaround or a solution to set up exchange rate and we
get the accounting reports show figures in the base currency?

Base currency is the one set up as 1.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid>
https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

RE: Multiple Currency Financial Reporting

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.
Hi,

I see a ticket was raise in JIRA for this functionality, not sure if there is anyone working on it?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-91

Regards;

*******

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid> https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid