Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Satish Reddy <Sa...@VERIFONE.com> on 2013/12/02 13:16:15 UTC

Contract based restful webservice development using cxf and jax-rs

Hi,

Is there a mechanism to  create restful webservice in apache cxf  in which request and responses will be xml's that should conform to some xsd's and how can the request and response classes be generated using jaxb?

Thanks,
Satish.
________________________________
This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.

Re: Contract based restful webservice development using cxf and jax-rs

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 02/12/13 12:16, Satish Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a mechanism to  create restful webservice in apache cxf  in which request and responses will be xml's that should conform to some xsd's and how can the request and response classes be generated using jaxb?

Have a look at
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-description.html#JAXRSServicesDescription-WADLfirstDevelopment

Also check this demo:
https://github.com/Talend/tesb-rt-se/tree/master/examples/cxf/jaxrs-jaxws-description-first

Can be useful if you already have WSDL to work with.
(please ping me privately if you have the questions about this demo - I
will share a link to the right forum)

HTH, Sergey