Posted to user@wink.apache.org by Gino Bustelo <lb...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/06 17:07:45 UTC

Delegating to JSPs for rendering response

I've been endlessly looking for information about best practices for delegating the rendering of HTML responses to JSPs. In our project we want the ui URIs to match the resources URIs. Currently we are getting the dispatcher from the request object and forwarding to a JSP. Resource methods that produce HTML are returning void. It works, but feels wrong. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gino