Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Ranjana Rajendran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 23:38:35 UTC

I want to contribute to Calcite

Hi,

I am interested in participating and contributing to this project.

Are there weekly meetings going on with this project ? Who should I talk to
?  How can I get started ?

Thank you,
Ranjana

Re: I want to contribute to Calcite

Posted by Ethan Wang <ca...@gmail.com>.
Straight forward, it works nicely. thanks

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.

From: rasivasu@live.in
To: drill-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [OS: Windows] Could not find or load main class sqlline.SqlLine
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:33:44 +0530

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Wang <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Wang <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Wang <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hey Julian,

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.
Someone set up #calcite a few months ago[1]. But I haven’t gotten into the habit of signing on… so this list is the best way to get me.

Julian

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-calcite-dev/201410.mbox/%3CCAKoW62mS5MtkPYK4Obgg-6ht7T1cnSJJunE=bSFnmvfDDtRcFw@mail.gmail.com%3E

Posted by Ethan Wang <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.