Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Swaroop George <sw...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/19 16:55:26 UTC

Jakarta Tomcat Connector on IIS

I have an IIS server sitting in the DMZ and I need to be able to
redirect all incoming requests to a Tomcat server in the in the
internal network.

I know that isapi_redirect.dll is the way to go about it. My question is

1) Does the DMZ server need a Tomcat installation for the redirect to
work? I think it is not required. But may be I am missing something

What has been done so far

1) Copied the isapi_redirect.dll into the DMZ server
2) Setup the workers.properties and uiworkermap.properties fils
3) set up the isapi_redirect.properties file for the registry entries
and placed it in the same directory as isapi_redirect.dll
4) Setup isapi_redirect.dll as an ISAPI filter on the IIS website.
Added isapi_redirect.dlll as a web service extension.

But somehow my isapi filter shows as Not Loaded.

Am I missing anything in the entire process?

Appreciate any pointers

Thanks
Swaroop

Re: Jakarta Tomcat Connector on IIS

Posted by Swaroop George <sw...@gmail.com>.
Jakarta Tomcat Connector version - jk-1.2.22 for win64

http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win64/jk-1.2.22/ia64/

IIS 6.0 running on Windows 2003

Posted by Peter Crowther <Pe...@melandra.com>.
> From: Swaroop George [mailto:swaroop.george@gmail.com]
> I have an IIS server sitting in the DMZ and I need to be able to
> redirect all incoming requests to a Tomcat server in the in the
> internal network.
[...]