Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/02/18 23:44:23 UTC

Update on Geode Summit - sessions posted - early bird discount ends 2/29

Greetings Apache Geode community,

I'm excited to announce we've posted our first track of sessions for the
upcoming Geode Summit in Palo Alto, CA on March 9.

http://geodesummit.com/

Don't miss this event if you want to learn how to use Apache Geode, and
find out details of common use cases from successful deployments of Geode
and its commercial predecessor, GemFire.

Early bird admission discount ends on 2/29, so register today.

We're also still accepting a few additional sessions, so if you have an
idea, propose a talk.  Speakers get in for free.

See you on March 9!

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Update on Geode Summit - sessions posted - early bird discount ends 2/29

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
Nevermind, I cleared my cookies and it's happy now.

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Greg Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.