Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/29 23:37:03 UTC

a mountain of warnings for JAX-RS?

The jaxrs code has hundreds of warnings, at least in Eclipse.

Severity and Description        Path     Resource         Location
Creation Time Id

A method should have only one exit point, and that should be the last
statement in the method
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs
JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java         line 114           1193696482504
2595

RE: a mountain of warnings for JAX-RS?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Yes, but on top of an existing workspace, not with a clean one.

Ireland

RE: a mountain of warnings for JAX-RS?

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.
Hi Benson, I don't see any warnings in my Eclipse. Did you use "mvn -Psetup.eclipse" to setup your eclipse project?

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387