Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 11:47:10 UTC

Re: How I Schedule Servicemix Quartz at Runtime

On 8/23/06, allfonsiva <al...@aim.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your information
>
> now i'm trying to give startTime to the quartz trigger. so i included
> starttime property in servicemix XML. But its not working by throwing
> exceptions.

What are your exceptions?

James

-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: How I Schedule Servicemix Quartz at Runtime

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
The answer to your problem is in the stack trace, it just takes a bit
of reading to see it - its usually easier to start at the bottom and
read up....

> [...]
> Cannot create inner bean 'org.quartz.SimpleTrigger#7bc899'
>  while setting bean property 'triggers'; nested exception is
> with name 'org.quartz.Simpl
> eTrigger#7bc899' defined in file
> [D:\MAINFRAME\Install\aservicemix-3.0-M2-incubating\examples\quartz-binding\servicemix.xml]:
> Error setting property values; nested e
> xception is PropertyAccessExceptionsException (1 errors)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'org.quartz.SimpleTrigger#7bc899' defined in file
> [D:\MAINFRAME\Ins
> tall\aservicemix-3.0-M2-incubating\examples\quartz-binding\servicemix.xml]:
> Error setting property values; nested exception is
> PropertyAccessExceptionsException (1 e
> rrors)
> Caused by: PropertyAccessExceptionsException (1 errors)
> org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException:

Failed to convert property
> value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.util.Date] for
> property 'startTim
> e';

There you go. There's no autoconversion from String to Date so you
need to create a Date object using the <bean> tag currently and use
that rather than a String for the startTime

James

Posted by allfonsiva <al...@aim.com>.
this is the  error i'm getting

[...]

e'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No matching