Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/06 05:59:29 UTC

Re: IP Clearance

Apparently the issue with deploying snapshots is still open? Is there
anything I can do to help? I see there are *some* snapshots in Nexus
already - https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/shiro/
but they are a month old. Also the related issue (I opened)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-37 is still unassigned.

Kalle

Re: IP Clearance

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Just FYI - I'm re-enabling the src/javadoc plugins and attaching them
to the 'deploy' phase.  Committing now...

Re: IP Clearance

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Re: IP Clearance

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Re: IP Clearance

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: IP Clearance

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Kalle,

Re: IP Clearance

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: IP Clearance

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@anjinllc.com>.
Hi Kalle,

I wanted to get to this over the weekend but I was feeling a little
under the weather.

If you're able (and willing) to set up the snaphots via Hudson, please
feel free :)

Cheers,

Les

Re: IP Clearance