Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com> on 2017/01/09 13:10:09 UTC

Presentations on the Taverna website

Hello everyone

Is there anywhere on the Taverna website to put links to presentations?
There is an interesting talk I'd like to link to.

Alan

Re: Presentations on the Taverna website

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 10-Jan-17 14:09, Gale Naylor wrote:
> OK! I added a Presentations page under the Publications and References
> pages in the Community menu. If you would like anything changed (or want me
> to add the link), just let me know!

Thanks.

Posted by Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>.

--

*Give me your tired, your poor,*
*Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,*

Re: Presentations on the Taverna website

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>.
Or a different idea? ;-)

Posted by Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>.