Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/05 22:33:09 UTC

Re: CouchDB Committters Meetup 2015-02-08 right after CouchDB Day

unfortunately my planning was already fixed when this was announced and I
won't be there.

Among the thing I hope you will be able to talk are the following:

- what is the plan to add auto-balancing to the cluster
- what do you think about reducing the number of sub projects. It's
actually very painful to hack and ship intermediary release of it.
- when the fauxton freeze is expected?
- what are the bits missing for a stable release?

Hopefully these points will be discussed.

See you in hamburg anyway.

- benoit

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
I'll be there ;-)