Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/20 13:36:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC4

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC2.

The artifacts can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.0

There is also a tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.0-RC4

NOTE: This release contains more than 100 major fixes and modifications.
The entire list can be seen in CHANGES.txt.

WARNING: ManifoldCF 2.0 is NOT backwards compatible with ManifoldCF 1.x.
Connections and jobs cannot be automatically ported from the 1.x series of
releases.  There will be a subsequent backwards-compatible release of MCF
1.8 when this release is finalized.

(My apologies for the number of RC's, but people are finally exercising
some of the lesser used features of this offering, so fixing problems now
may save us a point release later.)

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC4

Posted by Muhammed Olgun <mh...@gmail.com>.
Ran ant test.

+1 from me.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.