Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Steven Pincus <Sp...@rwdavisco.com> on 2003/06/02 15:27:35 UTC

job opportunity

Greetings - By way of introduction, my name is Steven Pincus and I work for
an executive search firm in NY by the name of R.W. Davis &Co.

We are currently working, on behalf of our large investment banking client,
to locate a TomCat/JBoss expert. I was hoping to connect with you to find
out if you would be interested in discussing this role in a bit more detail,
either for yourself or someone you may know.

I would appreciate a prompt call back. Thanks - Steven

--------
Steven Pincus
R.W. Davis & Co.
90 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Tel.  (212)231-4400 ext. 216
Fax  (212)993-8080
Cell  (973)722-2163

Spincus@rwdavisco.com
www.rwdavisco.com

Re: job opportunity

Posted by Bernd Prager <be...@prager.ws>.
Steven,
I'm a Senior Architect/Developer in NY with more then 15 years
industry experience and I've been working with Tomcat/JBoss
for more then 3 years.
If you're interested please contact me via email (bernd@prager.ws)
or cellphone (646.209.4143).
My resume is attached.