Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/05 17:39:57 UTC

The state of Wicket 6.13

All,

Since a long time I have tried to coerce the Maven release plugin to
actually build a release. It appears that newer versions of git have
altered the output format on which the m-r-p depends to commit the pom
changes (release poms) and then tag that result. This caused a bug
hunt and trial/error period of weeks to finally just now when I was
able to build a 6.13.0 release.

Now this is the state of 4 weeks ago, and I wonder if it is more
proper to rebase to now and cut a release from that. Personally I
would do just that (rebase to now and release that). Opinions?

Martijn

Re: The state of Wicket 6.13

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1 to rebase