Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2005/04/07 22:39:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r160441 - httpd/httpd/trunk/httpd.dsp

wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Thu Apr  7 12:19:58 2005
> New Revision: 160441

> Log:
>
>   Catch up with Apache.exe->httpd.exe rename; it seems svn rn can't
>   be combined with svn commit and source changes.

Can you please save these comments for the dev@ list and not
put them in the log message?  What exactly didn't go as you
expected?

Sander

Re: svn commit: r160441 - httpd/httpd/trunk/httpd.dsp

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> At 03:39 PM 4/7/2005, you wrote:
>
>>wrowe@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>Log:
>>> Catch up with Apache.exe->httpd.exe rename; it seems svn rn can't
>>> be combined with svn commit and source changes.
>>
>>Can you please save these comments for the dev@ list and not
>>put them in the log message?  What exactly didn't go as you
>>expected?
>

> Was informational.  Using version 1.0.5 (r9954) - did something
> like
>
> svn mv Apache.dsp httpd.dsp  (local move)
> notepad httpd.dsp  (edit strings)
> svn commit Apache.dsp httpd.dsp
>
> It correctly removed Apache.dsp, added httpd.dsp, but set it to
> the previous state of Apache.dsp.  Guess I wasn't supposed to do
> that :)

FWIW, Editing after a move works fine for me on OS X. I did it several
times last night for the imap rename.  I am using 1.1.1, but I am pretty
sure this worked before 1.0.0.

Re: svn commit: r160441 - httpd/httpd/trunk/httpd.dsp

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.