Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2012/02/01 18:48:52 UTC

generateCallbackScript in Wicket 1.5.4 with CryptoMapper

I have a behavior that generates a url to a page. This behavior is attached
to menu items. I have the behavior code below. After moving to Wicket 1.5.4
this is not working. I get a message in the "WICKET DEBUG" window like this
"500 error had text: ".

I will say that we are using the CryptoMapper and it works if I remove the
CryptoMapper. I have added the CryptoMapper as the last line in my
Application.init method. The line looks like this:

setRootRequestMapper(new CryptoMapper(getRootRequestMapper(), this));

Also, I believe the links worked in Wicket 1.5.3, but I was getting error
messages because of  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4222
WICKET-4222  so I upgraded to Wicket 1.5.4 and the error messages have gone
away, but now my menu doesn't work.

Here is the code for my behavior:

public class YuiMenuBarItemSelectionBehavior extends
AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior
{
	private YuiMenuBarItem menuItem;

	public YuiMenuBarItemSelectionBehavior(YuiMenuBarItem menuItem)
	{
		this.menuItem = menuItem;
	}

	@Override
	protected void onBind()
	{
		super.onBind();
		menuItem.setUrl("javascript: " + generateCallbackScript("wicketAjaxGet('"
+ getCallbackUrl() + "'").toString());
	}

	@Override
	protected void respond(AjaxRequestTarget target)
	{
		menuItem.onMenuItemClicked(target);
	}
}

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: generateCallbackScript in Wicket 1.5.4 with CryptoMapper

Posted by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com>.
By the way the ajax response above is not rendering what I put in there. It
has a CDATA section and contains
[../../../fyBfZ9p6trO9WTR7h0OMLw/fyBce/R7h42].

Josh