Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk> on 2017/02/24 17:24:52 UTC

Announcing Marple, a RESTful API & GUI for inspecting Lucene indexes

Hi all,

Very pleased to announce the first release of Marple, an open source
tool for inspecting Lucene indexes. We've blogged about it here:
http://www.flax.co.uk/blog/2017/02/24/release-1-0-marple-lucene-index-detective/
which contains links to the code and released JAR.

This is very much a work in progress (we started it at the Lucene
hackday we ran in London last autumn) so contributions, bug reports &
feature requests very welcome! We'll also be talking about it at the
next London Lucene/Solr Meetup on March 23rd.

Best

Charlie
--
Charlie Hull
Flax - Open Source Enterprise Search

tel/fax: +44 (0)8700 118334
mobile:  +44 (0)7767 825828
web: www.flax.co.uk

Re: Announcing Marple, a RESTful API & GUI for inspecting Lucene indexes

Posted by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Marple looks great, and if you want to work on really interesting Solr
problems, I can heartily vouch for a career in consulting and recommend
Flax as a great firm to work for!

Best
-Doug

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk>.

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.
At the moment it only works with indexes accessible via the filesystem (ie via java.nio.Paths.get()).  But pull requests are always welcome :)

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

Posted by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com>.