Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr> on 2007/02/27 16:36:29 UTC

[facelets] problem using SelectItem

Hi,

I try to run facelets application on Jboss server, when I use selectItem  i
get the exception below; i have myfaces-impl.jar and my-faces-api.jar on lib
folder, I dont have any compilation problem..
I will be off one's head!!!!
thanks...

javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SelectItem
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.simpleJavaTypeToClass(ClassUtils.java:223)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.initializeProperties(ManagedBeanBuilder.java:182)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.buildManagedBean(ManagedBeanBuilder.java:55)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl.resolveVariable(VariableResolverImpl.java:314)
	at
com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyELContext$LegacyELResolver.getValue(LegacyELContext.java:134)
	at com.sun.el.parser.AstIdentifier.getValue(AstIdentifier.java:68)
	at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:107)
	at com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:192)
	at
com.sun.facelets.el.TagValueExpression.getValue(TagValueExpression.java:71)
	at
com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyValueBinding.getValue(LegacyValueBinding.java:56)
	at javax.faces.component.UIOutput.getValue(UIOutput.java:80)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.getObjectValue(RendererUtils.java:186)
	at

Re: [Solved] [facelets] problem using SelectItem

Posted by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr>.
this  jars are on file:

el-api-1.2
el-r-1.2
myfaces-ap-1.1.5
myfaces-impl-1.1.5
jsf-facelets-1.1.11

Posted by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr>.
this  jars are on my classpath:

el-api-1.2
el-r-1.2
myfaces-ap-1.1.5
myfaces-impl-1.1.5
jsf-facelets-1.1.11

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr>.

Posted by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr>.
I changed the bean property type from  SelectItem [] to
ArrayList<SelectItem> and it works fine..

thanks for all.

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr>.

Re: [facelets] problem using SelectItem