Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/06 15:04:52 UTC

[DRAFT] Arrow Jan 2022 ASF board report

Hi folks, it's time for our quarterly board report. Please suggest
additions on the following Google document or write them in responses
to this e-mail. Thanks for your assistance!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1180DOLzfTunphh91WVCxhXW5c_fGxTKXWEfZm6Iu9Wc/edit?usp=sharing

Re: [DRAFT] Arrow Jan 2022 ASF board report

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi folks, I apologize that I missed Kou's e-mail about this same
subject about 14 hours ago. I'll withdraw this document, let's go with
the one he started! Thanks