Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jon Wittwer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/24 18:09:21 UTC

Unable to Log In, and Other People Submitting My Templates

Hello,

For many years, I submitted templates to OpenOffice.org using the username
"vertex42" to log in, but I recently looked at the templates.openoffice.org
site and can't find any of the templates I submitted. Yet, I see many of my
templates appearing with authors I don't recognize.

Here is one example:
https://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/personal-budget-0
This is my template, but I have no idea who Desiree Crockett is.

So, I'm wondering if my account was removed. I probably used
jon@vertex42.com as my email for the original submissions.

Thanks,
Jon Wittwer, Owner
Vertex42.com