Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jer Kah <je...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/04 17:13:04 UTC

Body onload

Using Tapestry 3.0.3.

I found a cool service to allow spell checking on TextArea elements
(http://www.jacuba.com/).  I'm trying to integrate this into my app so
I need to be able to specify the onload event on the body tag.  I get
the idea from searching the archive that I use a Script component to
do this. I can't seem to get it to work.

I have my script  (spellchecker.script) :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE script PUBLIC
        "-//Apache Software Foundation//Tapestry Script Specification 3.0//EN"
        "http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Script_3_0.dtd">

<script>
  <initialization>
    if (window.Jacuba) Jacuba.applyTo('element: textarea');
  </initialization>
</script>

and I use the following in my html:

This results in :
window.onload = function ()
{
    if (window.Jacuba) Jacuba.applyTo('element: textarea');
}

What am I missing?

Thanks

Re: Tassel/DynamicSelectionList for 4.0

Posted by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com>.
Hi Ron,

I haven't heard back from you (it's possible my private email to you
was spam blocked??).

If the offer is still open, I'd like to take a look at your
implementation.

Thanks!
Eric

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.