Posted to user@struts.apache.org by as...@gmx.de on 2003/08/05 15:28:34 UTC

(Fwd) Re: Howto get ActionForward to calling Page?

thanks for the answer, played around with that one.

sadly i am not sure that this one satisfies my wishes, as the static field 'input' from the
action defined in the struts-config.xml seems to be returned. In my example this would
mean (checked this) that i would be able to hardcode on of the 5 input pages as fallback
page, which is not what i planned to do.

Any other ideas?

:-) Alex

From:           	"Deepak" <de...@ltp.soft.net>
Subject:        	Re: Howto get ActionForward to calling Page?