Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Honza Kašík <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/11 09:58:31 UTC

Integrating with Kubernetes

Hello! Was there ever any effort to integrate Kubernetes API with jclouds?

Re: Integrating with Kubernetes

Posted by Jim Spring <jm...@gmail.com>.
Integrating with provisioning would make sense. In general, the apis
exposed by the cloud providers are fairly stable for this.

Doing any sort of duplication of kubectl, yaml file manipulation, or k8s
apis would be an honorous process especially with APIs changes each release.

-j

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Honza Kašík <ka...@gmail.com>.

--