Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Gerrie Myburg [ MTN - Innovation Centre ]" <My...@mtn.co.za> on 2006/10/05 07:47:54 UTC

session information per thread

If there a way to find the context map while in a function called from a
service? I need to know this as the code to get the externalized strings
needs to know the locale for the service.

One way I can solve this is to store the context map in a map that has
the thread as key. When I need to find the local in a method than all I
need to do is to query this map for the current thread. I can put this
code in UtilMisc.

Is there another way of solving this problem?

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Group disclaimer see http://www.mtn.co.za/default.aspx?pid=34411