Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Koon Sang <ko...@igine.com> on 2010/02/22 02:33:46 UTC

No Message for Successful Change of Password

I change login password from MyPortal > My Profile.  After clicking "Save"
button, the page just refreshes and there is no way for me to know whether
the password is changed successfully.  I try login with the new password and
confirm that the password is changed.  There should be a message indicating
that the password is changed successfully.

Re: No Message for Successful Change of Password

Posted by Koon Sang <ko...@igine.com>.
Just create the issue.  Thanks!

Re: No Message for Successful Change of Password

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Koon,

Please create a jira issue for this.

Thanks