Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by pe...@zv.fraunhofer.de on 2019/04/08 13:28:11 UTC

Assess job queues and their load balancing on management servers

Hi, all,

in our setup (CS 4.10) we have noticed that one of two CS management servers have very long prosecsing time (over 10 minutes, after that we consider it as timeout) but both servers are active.

While our working assumption is that the job queue of the problem server gets too long i.e. the load distribution does not work properly - how to assess and configure this job load balancing?

kind regards
Peter