Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io> on 2015/05/22 23:44:18 UTC

Spec reviews

Folks,

   What do you think about doing some spec reviews through Google hangout ?

   There are some JIRAs open that will have some specs attached but it
would also be nice if we had some discussions/presentations about the
proposed specs.

   The idea would be to announce the hangouts here on the dev list and
share the notes after the meeting on the list as well.  That's not saying
that discussions won't happen on the list, but just that some specs could
be better discussed in a video conference.

William Markito Oliveira

-- For questions about Apache Geode, please write to
*dev@geode.incubator.apache.org
<de...@geode.incubator.apache.org>*

Re: Spec reviews

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Sounds good to me.  Let’s do a trial run next week.

Anthony

Re: Spec reviews

Posted by Fred Melo <fm...@pivotal.io>.
I like the idea.

Re: Spec reviews

Posted by Xiaojian Zhou <gz...@pivotal.io>.
I think async review is also a good optio, if we can collect enough
feedbacks for the spec.

Re: Spec reviews

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Spec reviews