Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ehsiung <eh...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/18 08:51:21 UTC

Camel Restlet component not using property placeholder resolver and not support classpath resource type

It seems that Camel Restlet component is not resolving sslContextParameters
properties using Camel property placeholder.

I can see the sslContextParameters took in values from my properties file
and see that my keys are loaded in the ssl debug output.
I however get this error in Restlet:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
{{bus.ssl.keyManagers.keyStore.resource}} (The system cannot find the file
specified)
	at
org.restlet.engine.ssl.DefaultSslContextFactory.createSslContext(DefaultSslContextFactory.java:319)

I'm also curious why Restlet component doesn't take the instantiated
SSLContext and instead copies the properties into Restlet series object for
DefaultSslContextFactory to recreate the SSLContext.
This also causes the issue that classpath resource to the keystore would
work for JsseParameters but fails in Restlet component since Restlet doesn't
support keystore in classpath.

Re: Camel Restlet component not using property placeholder resolver and not support classpath resource type

Posted by Andreas Siepert <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

if running your app in OSGi and the Stack-Trace comes from a test using
CamelBlueprintTestSupport, this is a know bug.
Please provide some more details like camel context XML.

Greetz
Andreas