Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2019/12/25 09:39:58 UTC

[slack-digest] [2019-12-24] #general

2019-12-24 01:29:23 UTC - Jiang PengCheng: hello, anyone know about this error? I met this in my PR: <https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-cli/pull/467>
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1577150963055200?thread_ts=1577150963.055200&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2019-12-24 01:57:57 UTC - Rodric Rabbah: :flushed: i havent see that before
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1577152677055500?thread_ts=1577150963.055200&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2019-12-24 02:07:50 UTC - Jiang PengCheng: hm, strange, I will check this
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1577153270055700?thread_ts=1577150963.055200&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2019-12-24 02:35:42 UTC - Jiang PengCheng: oh, I created this branch in repo <https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-cli> directly, I will remove it
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1577154942055900?thread_ts=1577150963.055200&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2019-12-24 16:29:18 UTC - Michele Sciabarra: @chetanm looks like the problem was in the fact that I used docker-compose and it created another network - if I use plain docker it works - I will submit soon a PR with my changes - I have now to fix a problem with the playground
+1 : chetanm
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1577204958057500
----
2019-12-24 17:54:54 UTC - Nima Mahmoudi: Hi, I am a PhD student at the University of Alberta. I am currently doing my research by configuring the Ansible local setup on a remote VM. I wanted to add the monitoring so that I could use prometheus and grafana to monitor my openwhisk setup. Does anybody know how I can go about enabling this feature in a local setup?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1577210094059700
----