Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by congo thomas <ap...@thva.dk> on 2012/03/25 23:11:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Cant modify LD_LIBRARY_PATH

hello world,

So i have this vhost that looks like:
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName   bar.foo
    DocumentRoot /var/www/bar.foo/wwwroot
    SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/mapserver/v52/lib
    SetEnv XLD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/mapserver/v52/lib
    <Directory"/var/www/foo.bar/wwwroot/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        allow from all
        Options +ExecCGI
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

However - the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set to my specific path, in this case
for mapserver 5.2 libs.

Yet if I run with any other name it goes through smoothly and sets the env
correctly - only the code only supports LD_LIBRARY_PATH and not (say)
XLD_LIBRARY_PATH...

What is going on, and how do I get around it?

br
Congo

Re: [users@httpd] Cant modify LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Posted by Martin Hasicek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

try to use envvars to set Env ... Not sure, if this is what you want, but
let's start somewhere :-)

mh

Posted by congo thomas <ap...@thva.dk>.
Friends,