Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Goetze <cg...@miaow.com> on 2007/01/12 18:37:10 UTC

jsmooth anyone?

We're struggling with getting that to work... and I was wondering if
anyone had some working code to contribute :)

Ciurrently, we're trying to hook in an ant task to do this.
--
cg

Re: jsmooth anyone?

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
I don't know if you are really committed to jsmooth, but launch4j does
simular things and has a maven plugin already. Check the pom.xml source code
of my vigilog project (http://vigilog.sourceforge.net) to see how to use it.

regards,

Wim

Vigilog - an open source log file viewer: http://vigilog.sourceforge.net