Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jeremiah Christensen <je...@paceap.com> on 2010/10/30 00:37:25 UTC

FedEx WS

Hello OFBiz User List,

Is it planned for OFBiz to have OTB support for the FedEx WS API? I ask because the Ship Manager and Ship Manager Direct APIs are losing support within the next couple of years.

It seems integration may not be too hard as they actually supply supply client classes and very good sample code. In fact, I was able to take the sample code and create an OFBiz service for it simply by changing the method signature to what OFBiz wants (of course, also setting the necessary xml defs). (Oh, there were also two jars I had to add, but I forget which ones off the top of my head.)

My apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I did a quick search, but didn't find one.

Best Regards,

Jeremiah Christensen

Re: FedEx WS

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, there was a plan http://markmail.org/message/7yiewpn6aqlc3mw5

But it's not a priority anymore and I don't know when it will be done (if ever)

Jacques