Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/11/06 10:46:22 UTC

CfV: Jürgen Hoffmann for Turbine Committership

Hi,

Jürgen Hoffmann (jh@byteaction.de) is one of the rare individuals that
does active Turbine development and is not already a committer.

And he does so for a very long time, however he somehow slipped through
the cracks all the time. Jürgen should be a Turbine committer!

[ ] +1,Yes, Turbine needs more committers anyway
[ ]  0 I don't care
[ ] -1 No (please explain)

Vote collection till Thursday, 9th, 12:00 MET

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person

	  "Save the cheerleader. Save the world".

Re: CfV: Jürgen Hoffmann for Turbine Committership

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> [X] +1,Yes, Turbine needs more committers anyway
> [ ]  0 I don't care
> [ ] -1 No (please explain)
I wouldn't +1 merely because Turbine needs more committers - Jürgen has
earned the right.

Scott

Re: CfV: Jürgen Hoffmann for Turbine Committership

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com>.
[X] +1,Yes, Turbine needs more committers anyway

--dave

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
+1 as well!
On Nov 6, 2006, at 5:08 AM, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:

> [X] +1,Yes, Turbine needs more committers anyway
> [ ]  0 I don't care
> [ ] -1 No (please explain)
>
> Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Jürgen Hoffmann (jh@byteaction.de) is one of the rare individuals
>> that
>> does active Turbine development and is not already a committer.
>>
>> And he does so for a very long time, however he somehow slipped
>> through
>> the cracks all the time. Jürgen should be a Turbine committer!
>>
>> [ ] +1,Yes, Turbine needs more committers anyway
>> [ ]  0 I don't care
>> [ ] -1 No (please explain)
>>
>> Vote collection till Thursday, 9th, 12:00 MET
>>

>>     Best regards
>>         Henning

> ****************************
> Serologicals, Celliance, Chemicon, Chemicon Specialty Media,
> Upstate, Linco and company formerly known as Cytomyx Ltd. are now a
> part of Millipore. All business email addresses have been changed
> accordingly. Please update your address book with my new email
> address.
> ****************************
>
> This transmission contains information that may be confidential and
> that may also be privileged.  Unless you are the intended recipient
> of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended
> recipient), you may not copy, forward or otherwise use it, or
> disclose its contents to anyone else.  If you have received this
> transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it
> from your system.

Principal
OpenSource Connections
Site: http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Blog: http://blog.opensourceconnections.com
Cell: 1-434-466-1467

Re: CfV: Jürgen Hoffmann for Turbine Committership

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.

[RESULT] CfV: Jürgen Hoffmann for Turbine Committership

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.
On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 10:46 +0100, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jürgen Hoffmann (jh@byteaction.de) is one of the rare individuals that
> does active Turbine development and is not already a committer.
>
> And he does so for a very long time, however he somehow slipped through
> the cracks all the time. Jürgen should be a Turbine committer!

+1 Votes:

Henning P. Schmiedehausen (henning@apache.org) Committer, PMC
Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de> Committer
Rony G. Flatscher <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>  Committer, PMC
Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> Committer, PMC
Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> Committer, PMC
Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> Committer, PMC
Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com> Committer
Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de> Committer
Jeffrey D. Brekke <jb...@wi.rr.com> Committer
Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> Committer

0 Votes:

<none>

-1 Votes:

<none>

(Committer == Jakarta Committer, PMC = Jakarta PMC)

Congratulations to Jürgen! Welcome to Turbine (Jakarta) committership.

	Best regards
		Henning
--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design | Velocity - Turbine guy

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> writes:

>[X] +1,Yes, Turbine needs more committers anyway
>[ ]  0 I don't care
>[ ] -1 No (please explain)

obviously. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Re: CfV: Jürgen Hoffmann for Turbine Committership

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de>.

AW: [RESULT] CfV: Jürgen Hoffmann for Turbine Committership

Posted by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de>.
Hi all,

thank you all for the votes. This makes me very proud.

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 10:46 +0100, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jürgen Hoffmann (jh@byteaction.de) is one of the rare individuals that
> does active Turbine development and is not already a committer.
>
> And he does so for a very long time, however he somehow slipped through
> the cracks all the time. Jürgen should be a Turbine committer!

+1 Votes:

Henning P. Schmiedehausen (henning@apache.org) Committer, PMC
Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de> Committer
Rony G. Flatscher <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>  Committer, PMC
Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> Committer, PMC
Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> Committer, PMC
Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> Committer, PMC
Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com> Committer
Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de> Committer
Jeffrey D. Brekke <jb...@wi.rr.com> Committer
Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> Committer

0 Votes:

<none>

-1 Votes:

<none>

(Committer == Jakarta Committer, PMC = Jakarta PMC)

Congratulations to Jürgen! Welcome to Turbine (Jakarta) committership.

	Best regards
		Henning
--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design | Velocity - Turbine guy

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

!EXCUBATOR:1,4553b4cd53072047068837!