Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Da...@swisscom.com on 2001/03/05 13:26:16 UTC

Something changed in VelocityScreen ?

Hi,

I'm getting trouble with the latest CVS.

With the jar file from the TDK I can put things in my template like
$page.setTitle("something") or
$link.setPage("...")

With the latest turbine from CVS this isn't working anymore :-(

Guess there where more data stored in the context before ? What can I do ?

Thanks

Daniel Matuschek

Swisscom AG
IP-Plus Applications
Glatt-COM
CH-8301 Glattzentrum

Phone: +41 (1) 878 25 70
Fax: +41 (1) 831 31 52
Mobile: +41 (79) 459 64 47
E-Mail: daniel.matuschek@swisscom.com
Internet: http: //www.swisscom.com

RE: Something changed in VelocityScreen ?

Posted by Ilkka Priha <ex...@nokia.com>.
The Velocity context is now loaded with PullService. The newest TR contains the
necessary settings (providing you also a nice new mechanism to load your own
objects to the context).

-- Ilkka

[mailto:ext-ilkka.priha@nokia.com]