Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/11/10 12:26:30 UTC

[checkstyle] Can I remove different web sites versions?

Hi (dIon),

I'm working on the checkstyle plugin, upgrading it version 3.2 of
checkstyle.

Some time ago, different versions of the web site were checked in CVS.
Can I remove them so that only the current latest version is checked in
CVS?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [checkstyle] Can I remove different web sites versions?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Go for it
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting