Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2017/02/13 09:54:53 UTC

[FlexJS] MDL Build Failing in Ant

Has anyone else been getting this?

   [compc]
C:\dev\flexjs\flex-asjs\frameworks\projects\MaterialDesignLite\src\main\flex\org\apache\flex\mdl\Dialog.as(121):
col: 7 Error: Access
of possibly undefined property dialogPolyfill.
   [compc]
   [compc]
dialogPolyfill.registerDialog(dialog);

Re: [FlexJS] MDL Build Failing in Ant

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Yishayw,

I introduce that code, but as I'm focused on Maven and doesn't touch ANT, I
didn't make anything on that side. So probably MDL is not fully supporting
ANT

> Has anyone else been getting this?
>
>    [compc]
> C:\dev\flexjs\flex-asjs\frameworks\projects\MaterialDesignLite\src\main\
> flex\org\apache\flex\mdl\Dialog.as(121):
> col: 7 Error: Access
> of possibly undefined property dialogPolyfill.
>    [compc]
>    [compc]
> dialogPolyfill.registerDialog(dialog);

Carlos Rovira
Director General
M: +34 607 22 60 05
http://www.codeoscopic.com
http://www.avant2.es

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [FlexJS] MDL Build Failing in Ant

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
That was it. Thanks.

Re: [FlexJS] MDL Build Failing in Ant

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
dialogPolyfill was recently added to flex-typedefs. Maybe you need to build
that first.

https://github.com/apache/flex-typedefs/commit/f93c812282dda1ff4593398eb40326f7adc00d9e

- Josh