Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2015/05/12 23:58:36 UTC

[CI] WP8 mobilespec failing to get created (CB-9021)

Hi all,

Mobilespec is failing to get created on WP8 because there is an issue with dependencies in package.json. I’ve created a JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9021.

Kindly,
Dmitry

Re: [CI] WP8 mobilespec failing to get created (CB-9021)

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I will create a new thread for dropping the suffix

Posted by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.