Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Kerogi <pa...@ukr.net> on 2014/10/01 22:02:40 UTC

Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?

Hi, Om!

Can I somehow use the Android skins for text input on iOS?
When I launch the app on iPhone, I get other skin for that.

Thanks,
Igor

Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?

Posted by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com>.
Fail to install  Nightly build

Version 3.1.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 14.0
Flash Player version 14.0
Unable to load
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-sdk-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml
Installation aborted

please help

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Om,

just tried that and got:
Validating download: C:\apps\apache-flex-4.14.0/frameworks/libs/osmf.swc
OSMF download failed

maybe you know is there any workaround for this?

settings used:
"Apache Flex SDK Nightly"
Air 15+player 15 (also tried Air 14 + Player 14)
All required and optional components

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Am I right thinking these skins will be available out-of-the-box in the
next Flex release?
If yes when it will be released?
If no is there any howto use them? (simple example project would be
extremely helpful :) )

On 2 October 2014 05:31, OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Kerogi <pa...@ukr.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi, Om!
> >
> > Can I somehow use the Android skins for text input on iOS?
> > When I launch the app on iPhone, I get other skin for that.
> >

> Yes, you should be able to.  In the mobiletheme/defaults.css file [1], look
> for the TextInput entry under:
> @media (os-platform: "android") AND (min-os-version: "4.1.2")
>
> TextInput  {   skinClass: ClassReference(
> "spark.skins.android4.StageTextInputSkin");  contentBackgroundAlpha: 0;
> focusColor: #33B5E5;  contentBackgroundColor: #DEDEDD;
> contentBackgroundBorder: "flat";  fontFamily: RobotoRegular;
> selectionHighlighting: "never";  focusEnabled:"false";  focusThickness: 0;
> }
> You can copy paste this into your app's css file and you should be able to
> the Android skins in your iOS app.
>
> Thanks,
> Om
>

> [1]
>
> https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/blob/develop/frameworks/projects/mobiletheme/defaults.css
>

> > Thanks,
> > Igor
> >

> > --

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.