Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Brian Johnson <br...@brianjohnson.cc> on 2015/03/14 17:11:24 UTC

hbase snapshots

Can phoenix tables be restored from an hbase snapshot? I assume you also need to snapshot the system catalog, but won't restoring that affect all tables? Is there a way to snapshot/restore individual phoenix tables? Is there anything else that needs to be captured for a snapshot? Thanks.

Re: hbase snapshots

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
No, not currently, but PHOENIX-1550 would provide that.

Re: hbase snapshots

Posted by Brian Johnson <br...@brianjohnson.cc>.

Re: hbase snapshots

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.