Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rob Casteen <ro...@testadvantage.com> on 2003/05/28 21:46:00 UTC

Jaybird With Tomcat?

Has anyone got this to work?
I have gone over all the Tomcat/Firebird documents and have yet to find
a comprensive guide for this setup. When I copy the libs over to
common/lib, Tomcat stops running. Could someone please shine some light
onto this for me. I am desperate. I have searched google, offered to pay
for the answer in google answers, posted to firebird groups and here a
few times. If someone has got this to work, please explain in detail
how. Your help is greatly appreciated.

        Robert Casteen

 TEST ADVANTAGE, Inc.           Direct Tel: [1] 480-337-3367
 1525 West 10th Place         	Main Tel: [1] 480-337-3377
 Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA       Fax: [1] 480 337 3370

 Email: robert.casteen@testadvantage.com
 Web: www.testadvantage.com