Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Dominique BENECH <Do...@gemplus.com> on 2003/10/16 15:31:22 UTC

Invalid build.xml for Cornerstone threads

I found strange paths in the build.xml (ANT) for Cornerstone Threads Impl :

<pathelement
location="E:\home\lsimons\Documents\cvs\avalon-components\threads-impl/src/j
ava">
</pathelement>

Not sure at all it's normal to have hard-coded path like this ;-)

	Dominique

Re: Invalid build.xml for Cornerstone threads

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
zutt!

The files are maven-generated; they should not have ended up in the
distributions like this (they're in all the avalon-components packages).

You shouldn't use the ant buildfiles for any part of
avalon-components/avalon-cornerstone. Use maven instead. If you really
want to, you could override the build.xml file by running 'maven ant'
yourself.

best regards,

- Leo Simons