Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk> on 2001/09/20 17:41:48 UTC

Help! getMailetContext.bounce()

in org.apache.james.transport.mailets.genericListServe theres a call to
bounce() of the mailet context got by getMailetContext().

I want to hack this bounce(), 'cos it doesn't put any dates and times in the
message header, but I can't identify where it is in the source :-)

Anyone any clues?

danny.

Re: Bounce date thinggy

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
Danny Angus wrote:

> I've fixed a bug in org.apache.James.James.bounce()
> when a mail was bounced no date header was put in the bounce mail (so my
> mail client was listing it before all the dated mails), *until now*  :-D
>
> diff below src attached.

Diff applied. Thanks.

> (ps am I doing the right thing, sending diffs and src to the list?)

Just diff is fine (unless a new file, obviously)

Charles

Bounce date thinggy

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.