Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ra...@aol.com on 2005/03/02 16:11:46 UTC

Doubt in using session object with cactus

Hi,
        I am new to cactus.I need to test my code with cactus extending junit
framework.
I am at present implementing the cactus test cases using eclipse
environment.(or can anybody help me out in working with eclipse)
My code which has to be tested is an Action class which requires session
object to be sent to it.This session object is in the form of cookie which has to
sent.
How can i simulate this condition in my cactus test case?
Can anybody help me out in this issue?

 Thanks.

RE: Doubt in using session object with cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi,

I'd like to understand better your use case. All cactus tests provide a
session object to your testXXX() method (unless you've told Cactus not to
create a session using setAutomaticSession(false)).