Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by qcfireball <qc...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/03 16:16:38 UTC

Jackrabbit performance

Has anyone done any kind of load testing of Jackrabbit with various
persistence managers?  I am being asked to provide performance numbers:
number of concurrent sessions, maximum number of: {workspaces, total nodes
per workspace, sub-nodes per node, properties per node, node depth,
transactions per second/minute}, etc.

Some are concerned with the overall performance of Jackrabbit.  I am looking
for something I can use to ease their concerns.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.