Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Ben Craig <be...@apache.org> on 2013/10/07 16:41:50 UTC

Looking for +1s to several of my patches

I've got a long list of patches that I need someone to review.

For reference, these are all patches that I run with routinely.  They have
been reviewed by someone else at my company.  I am also fine doing the
actual git submission.  I just need some +1s (or appropriate feedback).

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Re: Looking for +1s to several of my patches

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Ben,

> 2027 applies fine for me on a clean git tree.

$ git apply ../ben-2027-misc_minor.patch
../ben-2027-misc_minor.patch:10: trailing whitespace.
  nextIOThread_ = static_cast<uint32_t>((nextIOThread_ + 1) %
ioThreads_.size()
;
../ben-2027-misc_minor.patch:19: trailing whitespace.
    long nBytes = recv(fd, cast_sockopt(&connection), kSize, 0);
../ben-2027-misc_minor.patch:32: trailing whitespace.
    transport_->write((const uint8_t*)header.c_str(),
static_cast<uint32_t>(hea
er.size()));
../ben-2027-misc_minor.patch:45: trailing whitespace.
    int give = (std::min)((uint32_t) readAvail(), need);
error: patch failed: lib/cpp/src/thrift/server/TNonblockingServer.cpp:895
error: lib/cpp/src/thrift/server/TNonblockingServer.cpp: patch does not
apply
error: patch failed: lib/cpp/src/thrift/transport/THttpServer.cpp:92
error: lib/cpp/src/thrift/transport/THttpServer.cpp: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: lib/cpp/src/thrift/transport/TZlibTransport.cpp:144
error: lib/cpp/src/thrift/transport/TZlibTransport.cpp: patch does not apply

Have fun,
JensG

Posted by Ben Craig <be...@apache.org>.