Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/05/21 19:59:06 UTC

JIRA Admins - Help (was Re: JIRA problems with TRINIDAD)

I mailed Martin on that already, on the myfaces-dev list.

Manfred, aren't you also a JIRA-Super-Admin ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: JIRA Admins - Help (was Re: JIRA problems with TRINIDAD)

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
It's working now.  Thanks, Manfred!

-- Adam

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.