Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Lukasz Lichota <Lu...@sabre.com> on 2009/11/25 10:41:05 UTC

One endpoint handling multiple URL paths

hello folks,

I'd like to have one @WebServiceProvider endpoint but I'd like it to handle
all request coming to certain path "subfolders" that is e.g. /myservice/*.
So in other words when a client call /myservice/aaaa or /myservice/bbb the
same endpoint is invoked.

is there a way to do such thing?

regards
Lukasz

Re: One endpoint handling multiple URL paths

Posted by Lukasz Lichota <Lu...@sabre.com>.
ah ok, indeed it works,
I knew about the servlet but it's almost alwasy mapped to '*', but I tried
and it worked,
the missing point was that I didn't know that when I have endpoint
/myservice/ then the request
to /myservice/something goes also to this endpoint and this actually what I
was asking for
thanks !

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi,