Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by 이건희 <lk...@icols.com> on 2000/09/19 03:28:16 UTC

Does sample code "AppletXMLtoHTML" do well ?

Hi !

When I execute the sample code "AppletXMLtoHTML" of Xalan 1.2.D02 in my local browser, I can see the part of HTML, but can't see the source code part of XML, and XSL.

I think getSourceTreeAsText() and getStyleTreeAsText() in org.apache.xalan.xslt.client.XSLTProcessorApplet has a problem.

Please, let me know what is the problem.

Thanks in advance.

And how can I subscribe to this mailing list?